Islamic Marriage Quotes
An Islamic marriage is something that should be approved by both the man and the woman who is getting into marriage. Islamic marriage is highly important because it is recommended although not required for Muslims. Although men and women are aware of the things that they can do to keep their marriage alive, there are some Islamic marriage quotes that people can refer to so that they will always be reminded on how to keep a happy marriage.
1. “Shortcut to a blessed marriage: both husband and wife should love Allah and his Prophet more than they love each other!”
This simply means that it can be normal for people to fall in love with each other but to make the marriage stronger; there is a need for them to put Allah as the center of their lives. They should love Allah wholeheartedly and it is only through that, that the marriage will be successful.
2. “Marry a man who fears Allah so he will treat you right because of his fear of Allah.” There are times when women sometimes feel that they do not want to get married because they are not sure if their husbands are going to treat them better. When a man is fearful of Allah, he will treat his wife with care.
3. “A righteous wife can make a poor man feel like a king.” It will be important for wives to take good care of their homes even if they do not have much budget. They have to make sure that their husbands will feel comfortable only in terms of food and even in providing comfort.
4. “And we created you in pairs.” It is only normal for the Muslims to become married. For this reason alone, they know that they will be able to find the right person for them whether the marriage is fixed or it is borne out of love, marriage will be forever.
5. “True love doesn’t end at death. If Allah wills it, it’ll continue in Jannah.” There are some people who do not believe in life after death but married couples believe that a marriage that is built on love not only for each other but for Allah and trust, the marriage will continue up to Jannah. With these quotes in mind, it will be very easy for Muslim couples to make sure that they will have a happy marriage. With these quotes in mind, achieving a happy marriage will be far easier to do.